You can easily buy firearms online from K-VAR Corp. K-Var will ship directly to the Federal Firearm License (FFL) of your choice, just specify which FFL you would like to use, while checking out. Firearms must be shipped to an FFL holder, which is usually any type of business that sells firearms. Every month we update our FFL database directly from the ATF’s list of approved holders. During the checkout process, we will display a map of FFL holders in your vicinity, based on your shipping address. ‘Preferred’ FFLs will display on the map as a green marker. This indicates that we have worked with this FFL holder before, and likely have their paperwork on file. Normally this means we will be able to ship your FFL items much quicker, as we are required by the ATF to have a physical copy of an FFL holders license before we can ship your items to them.
How to Buy a Firearm From K-Var
- Add the firearms of your choice to your shopping cart.
- If you need to check whether or not we can ship a particular firearm to you, enter your shipping address ZIP code in the Can we ship to you? box while you are still on the product page, and click the CHECK button. If that firearm has been identified as restricted for your location, it will say No. Otherwise, it will display Yes, in which case K-Var can ship that firearm to you.
- At any time, you can check the status of items in your cart by clicking the Cart icon in the top menu bar. Any FFL items will be grouped together in the cart.
- After you enter your address information in the checkout process, you will be asked to select an FFL dealer for your FFL items.
Note: If you have no FFL items in your cart, you will skip this step.
- If you have never dealt with this FFL dealer, you may want to contact them first to ensure they are willing to perform transfers, and find out their fee schedule.
- You will need to contact the FFL dealer, and have them fill out a Dealer Transfer Authorization Form, and either FAX it to us at 702-307-2303 or email it to FFL@K-Var.com.
- Once we receive the transfer form from your FFL dealer, we will ship your FFL items.
- Any items you purchase that are not FFL items will be shipped to your shipping address.
Picking up Your Firearm
- It is your responsibility to coordinate with the receiving dealer to pick up your items. Most dealers charge a transfer fee, and handle any background checks or related fees. This is set by the dealer (or your local govt), and K-Var Corp has no control or input on this aspect of the transaction.
- When you pick up your firearm, inspect it to ensure the condition is acceptable before completing the transfer. Once a firearm is transferred, you will have to consult with the manufacturer if there are any defects or warranty matters.
- Please ensure you are legally permitted to purchase and own any FFL items you intend to purchase from K-Var Corp! If you are denied posession of any items for any reason, and the items must be returned to K-Var, a restocking fee as well as shipping charges will be incurred by you.